SELAMAT DATANG WELCOME BIENVENIDOS MALIGAYANG PAGDATING BIENVENUE WILLKOMMEN CHAO MUNG BENVENUTO BINE ATI VENIT VELKOMIN

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Deadpool (2013/FLT/BlackBox)

Genre: Action
Developer: High Moon Studios
Publisher: Activision
Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish

There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (Oof. Here we go again.) I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) I’m gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)



DOWNLOAD FLT (5.85 GB)

DIRECT LINK

EMBEDUPLOAD

PASSWORD
www.downloadha.com


DOWNLOAD BLACKBOX (4.2 GB)
 

PASSWORD
linksfu.com 
myrls